We've about 1 month (it's actually more like 5 weeks now) into our indie game dev adventure here at Featherweight and I thought it might be a good moment to start documenting the journey for anyone who's interested.
What did we actually do?
- Took the jam version of Enterchained and got it ready for an initial release on the windows store
- Added touch controls to Enterchained for Windows Phone store to be eligible for a competition
- Made 2 big Enterchained updates post release, one with a gear system and one with a bunch of new enemies to expand gameplay
- Started prototyping our second project in the gaps
- Got a logo and made this website